Friday, April 20, 2007

UNIT 14: In this unit I learned to use the grades of adjectives; superlative and comparative. With the words best; connective tha.The words more, most







•I am from Venezuela. Venezuela is located in South American. In my country there are many rivers for example: the Orinoco River. This is the longest and the most important river of Venezuela; too my country has two lakes: The Maracaibo Lake and Valencia Lake. The Maracaibo Lake is the longest, the deepest and the most important of South American. It’s crossed for the General Rafael Urdaneta bridge with 8 kilometres long. The maxim deep is 30 meters deep. Venezuela has the most wonderful waterfall of the world called Salto Angel, with 979 meters high. The only zone with desert is the Mèdanos the Coro, in Falcon state.
•In the Mèrida state, is the highest mountain of Venezuela, The Pico Bolivar with 5007 meters high. Too has the Cable-Car of Mèrida the longest and the highest of the world.
•The biggest Island of Venezuela is Margarita with many beaches visited for the tourist.
•I think that my country is the most beautiful of the world!

No comments: